In keeping with the number ten, here are my ten resolutions for the coming New Year (lol joke):
1) I will learn one new language or a new instrument this year. It has been my dream forever and I know I put my dreams on hold so as to let laziness or procrastination take over but that is not going to do me any good, which brings us to:
2) I will NOT be so lazy. Lesser sleep, more hours of productivity and I’ll hopefully be closer to the person I always dream of becoming but haven’t put any real efforts into creating yet.
3) I will do better in my second semester at college. Yes, I let things be these past few months. I had reasons but they’ll sound like excuses after a while and I have got to STOP with the excuses right NOW.
4) I will stop complaining about having to do B.Tech coz it is a choice already made and I must be grateful for where I am and how. Not everyone gets as good a shot as it as I have and it is time to look forward and not backwards.
5) I will start plotting out my novel. It can do with some serious thinking and day-dreaming and of course, if you have ANY suggestions whatsoever, feel free to get in touch with me.
6) I will TRY (try try try) to slim down. This means more control over my diet. Yeah, just that basically. P:
7) I will learn to spend more time around people than around technology and paper. Of course this resolution has terms and conditions applied upon it because with most people I feel like I am wasting my time. Ouch this is not meant to be insulting but I would rather spend my time doing some soul searching of my own than spend it with people, trying to extract the good stuff (not non-existent but…shall we say rare to separate out???) out of them.
8) I will start planning out a future for myself. A future beyond graduation, which is where I should be looking now and starting this year too.
9) I will try to stop being such a big, big mess. Doesn’t need expansion or explanation; you won’t find a bigger mess for miles and miles around or so I sincerely believe.
10) I will try to be think more for myself than for others because all this is not really getting a girl anywhere. Maybe in utopia but definitely not on planet earth.