Not quite sure what’s happening! But it sure feels great to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks to My OCD Diaries. Its a beautiful blog out there; definitely worth spending time on! 🙂
So. Here’s how it works (I’ve been told):
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here go my nominations!
A Pretty Penny I have been following this blog since forever and it is definitely one of my biggest favourites on WordPress. Because of everything that’s on it.
Molly Greye A great, happy blog you would really enjoy!
1 Story a Week Some of the greatest short stories I’ve ever read are on here!
Is Everyone an Idiot but Me? I am yet to see such spot-on, funny funny sarcasm from anyone else!
Hot Pink Underwear More sarcasm. Blunt writing. And some things to think about.
Flipped through the pages of For some detailed book reviews!
Moi Sans Toi For some bittersweet quotes, revived memories and short, painful stabs of life philosophies
My Side of Pumpkinland Another one of my old favourites!
Hardcovers and Heroines great reviewing, great posts.
This Single Life A lifestyle blog from someone who was single but is not anymore!
Raursaur another happy blog about all sorts of random things!
Truth and Cake A chic, perceptive blog!
Geek Ergo Sum A blog about most of my favourite things under the sun…
Sweet and Weak a unique take on things on this earth.
Outwear your Kicks (a good pair of shoes) A young guy from Singapore, writing about life in USA
So there you go, those are my nominees! And to wrap this up, here’s 7 things about me (don’t know whether or not they’re interesting):
1) I hardly ever confront people when I am upset or disappointed or angry. I just keep it inside me until it goes away and then I look normal. It’s not healthy , I know but that’s what I do!
2) I LOVE to eat. I am crazy for good food and find it hard to believe that there are people in this world who find eating a big chore and wish they could live on just a liquid diet instead. I mean, hello? Do you even HAVE taste buds?
3) I sing in private. In the shower, in my room, to my computer. I think I’m okay at it but am too afraid to do it in front of people and feel that I will fail miserably if I tried.
4) Continuing with the musical note, I learnt how to play the keyboard when I was small but I gave up midway because I just used to be the kind of kid who didn’t like venturing out of the house too much. But later on I picked up from where I left off and self-taught myself how to play out tunes that I really like. I still do that. I bought a guitar for my twentieth birthday but haven’t had a chance to learn it yet.
5) I love following good YouTubers and some of my favourites are NigaHiga, Superwoman, PsychoSaprano and Miranda Sings, Mr Arturo Trejo, Walk of the Earth, Boyce Avenue and Veronica Ballestrini. I waste too much time following them really, but I find them inspiring!
6) I am HORRIBLE at dancing. When I was young, we used to have compulsory dance lessons at school and our teacher used to organise us in rows according to our ‘talent’. I was always in the very last row. I was bad to begin with, and you can imagine what a boost this gave to my dance-confidence. I haven’t danced since. Living where I do and being a girl, dancing is supposed to be something I SHOULD do.
7) I’ve been writing since forever. I started coming up with stories before I could even write. Back then my dad used to write them down for me and I would just speak. He still has those with him somewhere. And I also have some of the first things I wrote when I just learnt how to write.
There it is. All of it. Thanks a lot! 🙂